40/Hour Working rate
+5 Jobs done
Skills:Adobe Creative Suite Adobe Illustrator Adobe Indesign Advertising Continuous Improvement Critical Thinking DTP Facebook Graphic Design Graphical User Interface (GUI) Human Computer Interaction Information Architecture Interaction Design Invision Invision Studio Mobile Design Mockups Observation Photoshop Project Management Sales Sketch App Social Media Structural Analysis User Experience (UX) User Experience Design (UED User Interface Design User Interface Prototyping User-centered Design Web Design Wireframing
Interested in self-mastery.
- Jun 2019 – Present
- Jun 2018 – Jan 2020
- • Apply Human Centric Design principles and techniques in the process of prototyping demos for strategic applications on mobile devices.
• Building seamless user interactions with digital products based on a solid understanding of human cognitive constraints in HCI (Human Computer Interaction).
• Build Information Architecture systems based on stakeholder interviews.
• Conduct Design Thinking and User Experience Workshops.
• Present Design solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
Graphic Web Designer
- Mar 2017 – May 2018
- • Proposal and creation of catalogs, brochures, flyers, online banners, landing pages.
• Creating layouts/templates for newsletter campaigns.
• Creating layouts/templates for websites.
• Image processing.
• Creating graphic layouts for advertising campaigns.
Matt Design & Production
- Sep 2014 – Mar 2017
- • Maintaining communication with suppliers of promotional items and a diverse range of tools and materials used in advertising production.
• Providing quotations for clients and making graphic simulations on different objects.
• Preparing files for the marking process.
- Jun 2013 – Sep 2014
- • Installation of different game versions on Xbox Consoles.
• Identification of visual inconsistencies and game mechanics flaws.
• Submission of “bugs” in a database using different criteria.
• Bug regression and update their status in the database.
Bachelor's degree, Communication and Public Relations
- Christian University of Bucharest
- Learning about the process of human communication and the interdisciplinary nature of communication, inter-groups and organizational communication.
Learning about public image of institutions / organizations / parties / political organizations / governmental or non-governmental organizations is being created and managed; how conflicts can be mediated and negotiations reconciled; how the relations of an organization with the media can be handled within the press office; how written and audio-visual messages can be edited; how can media events be organized (press conferences, exhibitions, launches of goods and services etc).
- Liceul Marin Preda